ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
– Barna Business School (‘10 – Present)
– Profesor Titular Residente. Academic Area: Managing People in Organizations.
– Academic Director (’11-’16)
– MBA & Executive MBA Director (’10)
– Visiting professor at EDIME – INALDE Universidad de la Sabana, IESE Business School , AESE Business School , ESEN University.
– School of Law – University of Navarra (’03 – ’10)
– Associate Professor. Course “Human Resources and Labor Relations” in Licentiate with Specialization Diploma in Economic Law.
– Sagardoy Foundation (’04 – ’06)
– Lecturer of Certificate Program in Strategic Human Resources Management.
– Researcher at Observatory of Work and Family Balance sponsored by the Sagardoy Foundation and Ministry of Employment and Women – Madrid Community Government.
– IESE Business School – University of Navarra(’01 – ’12)
– Researcher, Managing People in Organizations Department Writing Business Cases, Technical Notes, Articles, Book Chapters, Research Projects.
– Coordinator of projects and activities of Chair of Labor Relations – SEAT (congresses, seminaries, articles and media contributions, teaching material, publications, webpage administration, presentations and conferences. Labor Relations Advisory Board Secretary.
– Researcher and Founding Member of CSBM (Center for Sport Business Management), international research centre for sport business management at IESE Business School (since Oct. 04)
– Madrid Consulting Group. (’01 – Present)
– Human Resources and Labor Relations consultant. Together with IESE’s Professor Sandalio Gómez, I have developed projects for the follow organizations: Grupo TEX, Nuclenor, Spindel, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação de Portugal, THR, Ernst&Young, Industrias Duero, Sodena, Puertos del Estado, Grupo Inmobiliario Onofre Miguel, Multicaja.
– Communication Consultant. Projects for the following organizations: La Gaceta de los Negocios, Kromyusa, Popular TV, Forest International Supply, Gabinete Psicopedagógico Foresta.
– Dominican Republic: Industrias San Miguel del Caribe, Banco BHD León, Vicini, Asociación Popular de Ahorros y Préstamos, Credifácil, Excel Puesto de Bolsa.
– Digital Operators Group (’07 – ’13)
– Partner and consultant in the firm specialized in 2.0 communications and marketing.
– Key International Sport (’05 – ’07)
– Quintavenida Producciones Escénicas (’99-’00)
– Responsible of Media Relations (College years)
– Cortes Valencianas(Regional Parliament Congress) (Summer ’98)
– Internship as media relations in the Press Office of Political Party in the Governing Board Grupo Parlamentario Popular (summer internship)